OpenDeploy 6.0.2
Solaris 2.9
We are trying to deploy interwoven style dcrs out to a MySql database. I have a directory of 600 DCRs that have been translated into Spanish, and 595 of them go through correctly. There are 5 stragglers that all are having the same behavior.
The TUPLE is being parsed by DD into the following garbage:
DD : TUPLE={record/0/{iw_sub_elements}/1/item/0/{iw_sub_elements}/0/value/0/{iw_sub_elements}/7/item/0/{iw_attributes}/0
=, record/0/{iw_sub_elements}/2/item/0/{iw_sub_elements}/0/value/0/{iw_sub_elements}/0/item/0/{iw_sub_elements}/1/value/
0/{iw_sub_elements}/3/item/0/{iw_sub_elements}/0/value/0/{iw_sub_elements}/0=, record/0/{iw_sub_elements}/1/item/0/{iw_s
ub_elements}/0/value/0/{iw_sub_elements}/17/item/0/{iw_sub_elements}/0/value/0=, record/0/{iw_sub_elements}/2/item/0/{iw
_sub_elements}/0/value/0/{iw_sub_elements}/0/item/0/{iw_sub_elements}/3/value/0/{iw_sub_elements}/1/item/0/{iw_attribute
I have found some other posts on devnet relating to this, but nothing ever conclusive.
Here is the snippet from our DataDeploy config file:
[html]
options="wide,full" area="$sourceArea^"
area-type="ts-filesystem" xml-type="interwoven">
[/html]
I would be inclined to switch this to teamsite-template-records, but it works fine for 595 of these, so I am not convinced that is the solution. Also, can't remember why we decided to use this instead of that element, but it works for these and about 5000 DCRs being pushed through other similar DD configs for the other template categories/data types.
Anyone have any insight as to why this is happening?