Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite 6.7 - missing CS SDK java docs
Bill Klish
Per my other issues I have encountered, I can't seem to find any updated CS SDK java docs for the 6.7 release. I assume it is CS SDK 2.7.0, but don't see any information available.
Is this going to be released at some point?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
IwovHeather
Hi,
CSSDK will be releasing with TeamSite 6.7.1. There wasn't a release of CSSDK with TeamSite 6.7.
hth,
Heather
Bill Klish
Ok,
So until the 1st quarter of 2007 (think that is when 6.7.1 will be available), there will be no assistance for any developer who has done custom Java development to extend content center (via servlets and JSPs)?
I can see the new methods when I use the cssdkiface.jar file that is installed in iw-home/cssdk and from talking to Sunil, CS SDK 3.0 is what the entire 6.7 Content Center UI is running off of.
This will make it difficult to take advantage of new/improved functionality that was added in 6.7 without any documentation.
I would think it would be as simple as extracting the java docs from whatever IDE was used to create all the Java code, but maybe there is something else involved?
Waiting until 6.7.1 doesn't make a lot of sense to me....
Migrateduser
The CSSDK java doc should be in the IW-HOME/cssdk/docs directory. We have a CSSDK package in 6.7. What was not released in 6.7 is the SOAP support. A new SOAP server will be supported in 6.7.1 which is scheduled end of Q3.
Thanks,
Meili
Bill Klish
I just heard back from support regarding my post about getClientForTrustedUser. I didn't even think to look in the local cssdk directory. I just assumed they would be posted in the documentation section on the support site.