Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Bulk loader upload fails
akrishn
Hi,
I am a newbee to the interwoven products suite and have been given the job of uploading lotsa documents to the project worskpace. Issue is, when I use extended properties which are metadata and create a DEFINITION in bulkloader, the file upload fails. The error is:
"Error setting metadata for .Metadata name - EXT::xxxxxx_RSID value - 101"
for each file am trying to upload.
Although, while creating the definition, am able to see the extended properties, pick the values, select it - meaning the library has been properly populated with the metadata tables. It just fails while I upload. All my internet searches and forum help have been in vain.
Is this a bug with the BULKLOADER? I am using WSMP4.1 with Hot fix 7.
Earliest help appreciated
AK
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Nicholas
I would suggest to talk to support may help you.
Thanks Nicholas