Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
File History outside of GUI?
kris1
I was wondering if there's anyway to retrieve the History of a file or directory from the Command line? Or via a PERL module, or even Java module will do. I noticed that file-histories are not yet implemented in OpenAPI.
I'm trying to develop a custom application that implements a Deployment History with Revert options. It would really be nice if OpenDeploy had this built in. (If it does and I missed it, please let me know)
Thanks!
-Kris Weinhold
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
wailing
Is this what you want?
iwrlog -h
Usually, IMO, whatever you can do through GUI, you can also do through CLTs, with the exception of setting the initial descriptions for the branch/workarea.
rgds,
Rika