DataDeploy Problem

sjpfist
edited July 16, 2021 in TeamSite #1
Hello,

I'm using DD 5.2 and there's really not much to it... Basically, you describe what you want to do in a .cfg file and send it off to the iwdd.ipl script. Simple, huh? Well, the problem I am having is that I am getting an error when DD tries to examine extended attributes (I am using DD on a DCR not Ext Attr). The error message I get is a stack trace from a Java exception that may not be handled. I will list it below:

Exception in thread "main" com.interwoven.ju100.util.TInternalError: GetExtAttr
failed with error code 2005 at com.interwoven.ju100.util.TFileSystemElement.GetExtendedAttribute(TFileSystemElement.java:181)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TDCRTupleProducer.<init>(TDCRTupleProducer.java:180) at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TAgentClient.DoOneTeamSiteSource(TAgentClient.java:560) at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TAgentClient.DoTeamSiteSources(TAgentClient.java:404) at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TAgentClient.DoOneDeployment(TAgentClient.java:228) at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TAgentClient.Go(TAgentClient.java:173) at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.IWDataDeploy.Go(IWDataDeploy.java:318) at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.IWDataDeploy.main(IWDataDeploy.java:339)

I don't know if I need to have some kind of extended attribute on my DCR's in order for DD to work? I haven't been able to uncover anything else. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve

Comments

• Well there should always be the extended attribute on the DCRs
    TeamSite/Templating/DCR/Type=category/name

Which should always be there as it is set when the DCR is created, unless you are creating DCRs in another fashion or some DCRs have been copied in which case the extattr wont be there. It might be worth checking all the DCRs have this.

but apart from that DD shouldnt need anything special. bug?

good luck
    stu

Stuart Eccles
    Technical Architect
    Quidnunc
    http://www.quidnunc.com
  • Stu,

I bugged the IW support team with this problem and we came to the conclusion that the version of TS I have does not work with DD 5.2. I have a beta version of TS 5.5 and assumed that it would be backwards compatible with DD 5.2. I guess that assumption was wrong. Thanks for your help.

Steve
TeamSite Developer Resources

• Docker Automation

• LiveSite Content Services (LSCS) REST API

• Single Page Application (SPA) Modules

• TeamSite Add-ons

If you are interested in gaining full access to the content, you can register for a My Support account here.
OpenText CE Products
TeamSite
APIs