Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
UITK extended attribute(s) via directory_list
patrickm
Hey all,
I've performed some searches on this, and realize from pg 57 of the uicg.670 PDF that it's not possible to have an extended attribute display in the column list for CCPro UI page list. We've an attribute along the lines of review date, and ideally it would be great to have this list alongside the modified date etc. Before I contact support, does any know if a feature request has been raised to extend the items which can be listed in this view? Perhaps expanding them to display an extended attribute?
Patrick
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Mebert
I know this is an old thread, but hoping there was some solution for display an extended attribute...