HiI have a CGI Task that comes after a user task and both are owned by the same user.I have set immediate="t" for the CGI TaskBut the CGI Task is not starting after the User Task is complete and I have to hit StartInputTask for it to start.Is there a way to have it started immediatelyThanksrt
Could you please post your snippet of workflow? Also, as whatever values are needed in order to run the cgitask are readily availble to the same prior to execution? I mean as task variable or job variable or any passed parameter.
HiAttached is the wft and the cgi script that I want to use in the CGI Task. It is a very simple CGI to show a JS Alert to the users.But my CGI task , even though is becoming active after the User Task is done is not becoming starting. Users have to click "Start Input Task"I want it to start automatically and I am not sure what the issue is as looks like it meets the reqs. to start immediately