Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Path Not found in DD after TS 6.7.1 upgrade
System
Well I upgraded to 6.7.1 and now our Datadeploy is down. Doesn't seem to be able to find the Y drive anymore. Get 'Path Not Found' in the log file when DD is looking for the DCT. Tried all the tricks with adding Y: and the trailing slash in the wa path but to no avail.
Anyone also stumbled across this nice new feature of 6.7.1?
Cheers
/Nick
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Actually it may be that you do not have the TS rev in the deploy.cfg
I have run into this a few times. It has been posted before.
nipper
from deploy.cfg
# teamsiteVersion is used to specify the version of the TeamSite server.
# Specify the exact teamsite version for OD to talk to teamsite.
# This property is REQUIRED, if you are talking to teamsite releases >= TS6.5
# This property is OPTIONAL, if you are talking to teamsite releases lower than TS6.5
#
#
teamsite.version: 6.7.1
Migrateduser
Thanks nipper you were spot on. I was missing TS version in the deploy.cfg. Mainly due to the fact I was still running on OD 6.02!