Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to decrease distance between two item when 'rowcontinue=t'
rohitspathak123
Hi ,
Using TS 6.1 Sol
BackGround:
I have two callouts button ( one with textbox , other with radio button )
In the item for textbox I have used "rowcontinue=t" so that both the callout button are on same row .
For second item ( radion button ) I have intentionally removed all the attributes of 'radio' and also the tag .Because I just want my second callout button to be displayed just after the first one .
( We cannot keep the callout tag along under item tag . We need to give something like textarea , textbox , radio etc ). But there is not use of radio in my DCT . Just for making second callout button appear on the DCT screen I have used the radio item .
Problem:
There is a large gap between the two callout button .
How to decrease the gap between two callout button ?
Screen shot is attached of my DCT form .
I am using following code :
[HTML]
Images
Page Title ( max ch 35)
[/HTML]
Pls let me know about it .
Regards
Rohit Pathak
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet