Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
WSMP WOM.API Document.update() function return "Relationship Verification Failed"
billychan
Dear,
When Document.update() function is called, it returns "Relationship Verification Failed". Please kindly advise.
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Nicholas
Can you post what you are doing (full code)
Thanks Nicholas
wiel
I had a similar problem once. turned out it was the update of a custom varchar property with a String value that was too long. The error-message pointed me in a completely wrong direction.
Check the length of the properties you're updating!
Wiel
billychan
Then how to solve it if the length of the property cannot be changed?
Thanks.
wiel
You don't have to change the length of the property, just take care that the length of the value you're putting in the property does not exceed the maximum number of characters (of the property).
Wiel
Migrateduser
For me it was a different case. The trustee I was setting as the document owner was actually disabled. When I enabled the user it worked fine.
But I should say the error was really VAGUE!!.