PS: I just want to get it work, please point out if you found any mistake/error. thanks!
a quick question before you proceed any further - have you managed to generated any files from a DCR manually- i.e. from the form?
the DCR was generated through the DCT, and the user initiate the workflow by selecting the DCR and click on Action -> New Job.
Change the externaltask command element from <command v="__TAG__(gen_cmd)"/> to <command v="__INSERT__($gen_cmd)"/>
you did not answer my question.
I tried that and I encounter an weird error, which I doesn't understand, b'cause I am new into Perl.step 1: initiate the workflow[...]step 2: error message
<externaltask name="Generate" owner="SYSTEM" description="__TAG__(description);" > <areavpath v="__INSERT__($areavpath);"/> <successors><successorset description="__INSERT__($localizerdcr->format('unlock_success_label'));"> <succ v="End"/> </successorset> </successors> <command v="__TAG__(gen_cmd)"/> </externaltask>
... <successorset description="Success"/>...
...use TeamSite::Usertask qw( make_l10n_input_with_roles_callout );...TAG_info( iw_reviewer => [ html => make_l10n_input_with_roles_callout("iw_reviewer", undef, undef, __VALUE__("iw_locale"), "editor"), label => "Reviewer", valid_input => 'is_valid_author()', error_msg => 'Please select a valid author', ], ...);...sub is_valid_author { my @array = map {s/[\n\r\s]*$//;$_}get_names_from_file(undef, undef, undef, @assignee_roles); ...}
__VALUE__(job_name);
"__VALUE__(description);"
__VALUE__('job_name');
"__VALUE__('description');"
<successorset description="Success"/>
This wft is so small - it doesn't matter what the line number refers to (though FYI - it's most likely the line number in the generated job description file). The problem is this line: <successorset description="Success"/>
<externaltask name="Generate" owner="SYSTEM" description="__VALUE__('description');" > <areavpath v="__INSERT__($areavpath);"/> <successors> <successorset description="Success"> <succ v="End"/></successorset> </successors> <command v="__INSERT__($gen_cmd);"/> </externaltask>
Sorry dude, I was working on other things for the pass few days. just happen to get back to this issue. hope I still can get reply from you. <externaltask name="Generate" owner="SYSTEM" description="__VALUE__('description');" > <areavpath v="__INSERT__($areavpath);"/> <successors> <successorset description="Success"> <succ v="End"/></successorset> </successors> <command v="__INSERT__($gen_cmd);"/> </externaltask> but the successors do got an enclose tag?and I tested, the result is the same, the same error box appear.