Hi, I am facing a problem for which i am not able to think of a resolution. I am trying to deploy two dates onto the Database. Both the dates have same format, but only one of them (Creation Date) is converted to the proper date format... No matter what the sequence is only CREATION_DATE is being deployed. The config file had the following two lines.column name="MODIFIED_DATE" data-type="DATE" data-format="dd-MM-yyyy HH:mm" db-datetime-format="dd-MM-yyyy HH:mm" value-from-field="TeamSite/Metadata/modified_date" allows-null="yes"/column name="CREATION_DATE" data-type="DATE" data-format="dd-MM-yyyy HH:mm" db-datetime-format="dd-MM-yyyy HH:mm" value-from-field="TeamSite/Metadata/creation_date" allows-null="yes"/-------------------------------------------------------------------LOG--------------------------------------------------------------------DBD: Column: MODIFIED_DATE, field: TeamSite/Metadata/modified_date, Index: 5,Converting '...........' to LONGVARCHAR DBD: Column: CREATION_DATE, field: TeamSite/Metadata/creation_date, Index: 6,Converting '08-07-2006 12:33' to TIMESTAMP DBD: *******************************************************DBD: SQLException occured in TDbSchemaGroupCfgDBD: Exception Message: ORA-01843: not a valid monthDBD: Vendor Error Code: 1843DBD: SQL state: 22008DBD: *******************************************************RegardsDixitTS 6.5 SP2 | OpenDeploy Version: 6.0.2.1.0
Have tried everything... even gave same value-from-field even then,it does not work!!-Dixit
trying to convert your DATE field into LONGVARCHAR.
Dave
What does your DCR look like? It's curious that DD is trying to convert your DATE field into LONGVARCHAR. Dave
Okay -- in that case, what does your datacapture.cfg look like? I understand that the values are the same but I'm interested in knowing how these two columns originate.Dave