Hi,I'm using TS 6.7 on Windows 2000. I'm not able to find iwprocoutput.log file under /local/logs folder. Can anyone tell me if location of this file has changed in 6.7. Basically, I want to see the errors that are coming during an external task execution in a workflow. Is there any other place to look for these errors.
Kshitiz,Try finding it out under /var/adm folder as it is to be there only.
The original post was for Windows - /var/adm is on Unix - so I seriously doubt that's going to help much.Personally - I use my own debug logging via Log::Log4perl rather than hoping that the workflow engine will capture information like this and log it for me.
Thanks Adam... for the catch.Also could you please explain more about your Log4Perl... so that we can also learn a bit.
For windows trying running the iwgetlocation.exe CLT it should give the location of this log.
Random question for the solaris folks...Is this file still hardcoded under /var/adm?
Not sure about 6.7, but in 6.5 you can change it in /etc/iw.cfg[locations]iwprocdlog=/var/adm/iwprocessd.logiwprocdoutputlog=/var/adm/iwprocoutput.log