I'm trying to import a file into teamsite. The import window that displays my local files does not show all my files. The scroll bar cannot be scrolled. The only way I can see the file is to move the file to a folder by it self or resort by name and hope it shows. For example if I have a folder that contains 26 files (a.html thru z.html) I am only able to see a.html thru j.html. I wll need to sort by name in order to see z.html. It will be impossible for me to see k.html. I would have to move that to a new folder in order to see that.Thanks in advance.
I had the client install the jre 1.4 and that solved the problem.Thanks!!
I'm also facing on this problems.I had installed a J2SDK 1.4.2 on the server before install TeamSite 6.5 sp2Beside the version of JRE, is there any reason cause this kind of problem?
Yeah, this is a pain. Our office (customers) have 1.5 and do not wish to downgrade.Pleeeeease fix this.