First of all, post your query under TeamSite FormsPublisher (Templating) forum.Can you post your presentation template for further investigation? Are you sure that error is due to presence of iw_iterate tag inside SCRIPT tag and not due to something else?
you can not use this inside the script tag.you can retreive the value in a variable and then call that variable in your script. [HTML]var myVar = "$perlVariable";[/HTML]
mmm, what is "pf.image alt tag"? I'm not sure, but should you really have spaces in your DCT field names?please post error message and full TPL + DCT (text)btw, everybody's problems are urgent, not only yours :rolleyes:PS: I think your declaring and initialising that array a bit too often.
I shall be unable to post the full dct or PT. but i can tell you the error message is : Sytax error at the line marked by a red pointer.and i have checked that space is not a problem in 'image alt tag ' .
Are you getting a JavaScript error after generating the page? Or is it templating error and your page is not generated?
Today I figured out something new! iw_iterate itself is not working!The whole iw_iterate tag and the script inside it are getting written on the page generated, as it is.What could be the problem?
Can you attach your PT snippet where you have used iw_iterate tag?
Please tell why this code isnt iterating !!!
< iw_iterate> probably doesn't work inside CDATA block...But this is the last time I chime in until I see the full TPL in text :-/
How can I use perl script in my code without iw_perl and cdata tag ?
<iw_pt name="Category Pages">...
<iw_pt name="Category Pages"/>
Change:<iw_pt name="Category Pages">... to just:<iw_pt name="Category Pages"/> and you can get rid of all the CDATA tags throughout your PT.
I did the same as shown in one attachment but but got the error as shown in the other attachment :
I modified the existing code. Here I havnt included the function that will randomize the array elements(for space sake).Please tell why $rot is unable create an array .
my $rot .=
Please either post code in text form or attach a file with code in text form - posting images of your code does not allow for it to be quoted and thus takes much more effort on the part of people who might be willing to assist you in doing so.That being said - the line that starts with:my $rot .= is the problem - $rot needs to be defined outside the loop and then the .= operator will work on appending items - though I'm not sure whether that's what you really want to do - and since I cannot look at the code while I'm composing this response - that's all you're going to get from me for now.
Hi Ghoti Thank you so much for helping and making me understand the mistake. But for why I cant give code in text format , I have some reason ...Thankshomesick123