Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Premature end of script headers - Error
System
Hello, I have a cgi script (for a custom menu). This script is running under iw-home/httpd/iw-bin. When I execute this cgi I get an
'Premature end of script headers: /opt/iw-home/httpd/iw-bin/iw_cgi_wrapper.cgi' . What does this error mean? I did make sure that my cgi file is residing in the correct directory.
Any ideas/thoughts/inputs?
-Aparna
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
If you can email me your CGI script I'll take a look and see if I can figure it out.
Dave Smith
davidh.smith@nike.com
<font color='red'>Dave Smith</font>
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
Migrateduser
This usually means that the script did not compile correctly. Use the -w switch on the shebang line and view the error_log for the webserver. Also you can try to execute the cgi from the command line. It should be error free, and output some HTML if all works OK!