Hi,I have a problem with opendeploy not overwritting existing file on our opendeploy receiver.Some of the files will get a extension iwtmp behind.Example======I deploy "helloworld.xml"(already exist in receiver) into my receiver but over at my receiver end i get "helloworld.xml.iwtmp" ..it is not overwritting ..This looks to me like a tmp file creating by opendeploy..I dun get a ny error deploying.Only notice this when we browse through the physical path.What could be the problem?Thank You
Fish's questions are a good start but the very first thing I might check is to see if the files being overwritten can be done so by whomever owns the OD process on the receiver (probably root or Administrator but some folks have it set up differently).
Perhaps you are having problems with the readonly flag that can be set on a windows system.Are either of the files indicated here being marked readonly on the target machine?c:\interwoven\opendeployng\tmp\internet\Systemtaxonomy\relation-taxonomy.xmlc:\interwoven\opendeployng\tmp\internet\Systemtaxonomy\relation-taxonomy.xml.iwtmp
sorry,is "iwodnonroot" a service name?I installed opendeploy using administrator,i have the same problem with another receiver.....