Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to change style of the field (e.g. change a picker to combo box))
kwwong
Hi,
I want to customize the advSearch page (document). I find that when the field type is metadata, the Worksite MP shows a picker (when click the pop-up window is display) for user to select the value. Can I change it to a combo box ?
If not, can I write java code in advSearch page ? e.g. using WOM to retrieve the metatable and build a field ?
kwwong
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
NateEnt
You will have to go the java code route, either as a scriptlet or tags within the page (adhering to the jspx syntax) or as a jsp include.
Oh, and I should not neglect to mention that "Editing the JSP source directly will require additional work when upgrading to new releases".
- Nate