Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite command to copy from Edition to WA
rohitspathak123
Hi all ,
Using TS 6.5 on Win2003 SP1
I am writing a build script in which I have to copy the content of edition on dev branch to a WORKarea called 'test_workarea' .
Do we have any TeamSite copy commad which copied the content of edition in one branch to a workarea in another branch .
From UI we can use 'Copy To' . But I need to do this from command prompt .
I used dos 'xcopy' on Y: but I got BLUE screen . 'Copy To' in UI is working perfectly fine .
I read that there is something called
copy2wa.
Could anyone let me know if we have any TeamSite command to do the same .
Regards
Rohit pathak
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Nicholas
Not sure this will help you but Copy To is similar to iwupdate.