I would star by looking in iw-home/local/logs/iwui/servlet_out.log (or servletd.log). Most of the logging goes through there by default.Is this a custom URL task that you wrote, or are you using Interwoven's examples?
MAK: have you implemented a neat call back mechanism, if your mailer program encounters any error before it can make the callback to TS the job will 'halt' or 'hang'. If you can enable debug="true" in the workflow config in Administration you can get more info about your WF instantiation params.Please refer the WF developer guide page 192.
String value1 = (String) hash.get("param1");
Something like what I have below should do the trick: String value1 = (String) hash.get("param1");
Hi, Thanks for this, yes this is the custome URL task and as i had thought, the java class was not getting the required jars at the runtime as tomcat does not use the System variables for classpath.This is working fine now. thanks for your help. Thank you for this, but there is no problem with the callback. This is working fine now. thanks for your help.
I have a similar problem what did you do to fix your issue.