Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error When Logging Into Teamsite
iw_bubbles
Has anyone ever seen this error message when attempting to login to TeamSite?
"ASSERTION FAILED: unable to locate node"
This seems to be happening randomly and the only fix is to restart the TeamSite services.
Thanks,
Paul
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bhargav Coca
Can you please post a screenshot of it, and also details of your environment and version of teamsite.
Thank you
iw_bubbles
Windows 2003
TeamSite 6.5 SP 2
Bhargav Coca
I haven't seen this error before. Does the temasite service stops when you see this error. I would recommend to open a ticket with support and see what those guys have to offer.
If there is any easy resolution of this issue. Please post what they have suggested in here.
Thank you
iw_bubbles
Thanks for your response. I have logged a ticket with support and will let you know the result.
briggek8717
I believe I've seen this error before and it had to do with one of two things. I can't remember if it happened when the user had changed their Windows password, but hadn't had to log back into TeamSite again (because it hadn't been 24 hours). If they logged out and logged back in that fixed it. The other situation that comes to mind is when somehow one of the users is all of a sudden missing from the TeamSite Web Preview group (I didn't remove them).
Basically, from what I remember about that error, the user is somewhere that they don't have permission to be anymore (whether it be login related or group permission related).
coschtl
We are facing the same problems.
Did you get a solution from support?
ProfessorX
Us to....and help would be appreciated
Migrateduser
Anyone find a solution to this?
Thanks.
krishy
Anyone find a solution to this?
Thanks.
i have been troubled with the same issu did any body get any idea what to do or anyone has found sloution from support..if found could u upgrade that that will be a great help