Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
SOAP and SDK
Valentine
Seeing that Interwoven released SOAP license for 6.7.1 on the support site, I assume that was done in order to help customers that did not have it and want to use the new Workflow Builder.
Am I right assuming that, I can now use CS SDK/SOAP::Lite to work with the TS server?
I've tried testing CS SDK samples, but they do required cssdk.jar, which I assume is part of the CS SDK.
Next step, I'll try SOAP::Lite.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
I believe you want to download and install the cs sdk 3.1 release from the support site so you have the required jar files available to use soap.
Valentine
But I do not need anything else to use Perl, right?
SOAP license is there.
I've tried SOAP::Lite and all get is either a "500 error" from the fcgiwrap or empty responses ...
Migrateduser
It might be helpful to see the SOAP fault message in full. Can you please post that?
Valentine
The stubs generated by SOAP::Lite 0.69 do not seem to work.
The CSContext is not serialized.
The stubs by SOAP::Lite 0.55 do work.
legend.jpg
Gregg Faus
Kudos to Interwoven for opening up Content Services to licensed TeamSite holders. This was a smart move.
Valentine
Now, let's hope java api's will be released too.