Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
formAPI: onFormLoad event?
waikong
hi, I got a DCT where i got a checkbox with these items:
[html]
[/html]
where by I have a validation script in the DCT associate with onItemChange event, when a user checked
option 1
in
item A
, it will disabled
all 3 options
in
item B
. if the user unchecked
option 1
in
item A
, then
all 3 options
in
item B
will be enabled.
but the script only validate the in onItemChange event, it doesn't execute while I open the DCR which have
option 1
in
item A
checked, i still see
all 3 options
in
item B
are enabled, only when I unchecked and re-checked the
option 1
in
item A
again, then it will be disabled.
my question is, are there any solution that I can run it on the loading event, so that when I open the DCR i mentioned just now, I will see
all 3 options
in
item B
will be disabled? or is there such an event iin formAPI exist?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Frederik
there's the onFormInit event you could use for this, I guess. RTFM for details.