Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
WorkSite MP Offline Client problem
Alex_Lui
I have got some problem in the installation of WSMP Offline Client.
After finished the installation process with the Administrator privileges. It worked just after installation as administrator. But I re-logged in as an ordinary domain user(or even admin) after logoff, I could see the [mark for offline] option in the popup menu but it was disabled. The version I used was WSMP_Offline41SP1HFB7 and I have installed the prerequisite packages:
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1-X86.exe
Microsoft Visual J# .NET Version 1.1 Redistributable Package.exe
Microsoft Supplemental UI Library for Visual J# .NET v1.1.exe
WSMP Office Integration Module 4.1
But the problem came out after I logged out and then logged in even as administrator. The following err msg came out when I tried to sync.:
iManMPExt: Class not registered
[COfflineSyncCmd][Execute] Class not registered
By the way,as a domain user I couldn't find an item for WSMP Offline Client in the Application List in Control Panel just as if I hadn't installed it.
Anyone have idea?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jny
I'm afraid you're in the wrong forum; this is for WorkSite NT.