Hi, As I didn't find any product with the name "Site Publisher" from support.interwoven.com, Are SitePublisher and Live site two different products could any help explain me the difference between these two products.ThanksRaymand
SitePublisher is the other name for Livesite Runtime, which sits on the production server
does it mean that SitePublisher is the module, using which you can create components in the back end ? What will front end be called then ?thanks
Site publisher is the Livesite development environment
If you use SitePublisher with TS, how do you use the components ? In case of LiveSite, components are available to use (Though I didnt use LiveSite, but one of my collegues was telling me how he used LiveSite front end). Once you create components with SitePublisher , how do you make them available for use in TS ? I mean where do you keep them for use ?thanks
without the runtime the only thing you can do in Generate static html and deploy it to a standard HTTP server.