SunOS 5.10, TS 6.7.1Oracle: 10g on windows 64OD/DD: 6.1.0.0.0 Build 61563 Interwoven 20061030We are using standalone deployments.None of the DD deployments work after this message andwhen I restart OD, this message goes away for a couple of weeks.And yes, I have a support case for this, but I thought I will try my luck here
teamsite.version: 6.7.1
Anything in the TS logs ? Any strange TS behavior in general ?
Nope. Everything is normal.At first, I did not put teamsite.version: 6.7.1 into the deploy.cfg file, but after that I will get the above error once in a while.
Any updates on this?My customer is seeing this too right now - TeamSite 6.7.1Solaris 10OpenDeploy 6.1.0(deploy.cfg configured for TeamSite version)I'll be contacting support shortly - but if any additional information is available here I'd like to know.
Are you able to resolve this problem? We are running into exactly same problem on Solaris 10, TS6.7.1, OD 6.1deploy.cfg is also correct