Hi,I am trying to set up a basic proxy for the styles and images for TeamSite preview and failed so far.Here's my situation:1) The aspx file references the styles and images like follows: styles/styles-body.css images/fip_fr.gif2) The "iwproxy_remap" is as follows:[iwproxy_remap]mission = dfait-maeci/main/internet-internet/ci-ci-new/brazil-bresil[mission]_docroot=/docsNote: internet-internet => branch: ci-ci-new => branch brazil-bresil => branch The brazil-bresil branch is structured as follows in TeamSite: brazil-bresil (level 1) ->WORKAREA (level 2) -> main (level 3) -> docs (level 4) -> styles (level 5 folder ) -> images (level 5 folder) -> test.aspx (level 5 file). 3) The "iwproxy_preconnect_remap" is as follows:[iwproxy_preconnect_remap]_regex=(.*dfait-maeci/main/internet-internet/ci-ci-new/brazil-bresil)/(WORKAREA/[^/]*|EDITION/[^/]|STAGING)(/docs/styles/.*)=$1/STAGING$3However, when I preview the page (e.g. test.aspx) the styles or the images aren't being applied. Only the text is shown.Can anyone please help me?Thanks,Anna.
_regex=(.*/brazil-bresil)/(WORKAREA/[^/]*|EDITION/[^/]|STAGING)(/docs/(styles|images)/.*)=$1/STAGING$3
_regex=(.*/brazil-bresil)/(WORKAREA/[^/]*|EDITION/[^/]|STAGING)(/(styles|images)/.*)=$1/STAGING/docs$3
Ok, Ok.I figured out how to debug. I stopped the already running iwproxy service and ran in manually (iwproxy -d) with debug mode.Now, when I preview the asp page, some system messages are displayed on the command prompt. Please see the attached file for the messages.It looks like the path to the asp file is not resolved properl.Thanks,Anna.