Hi all, I want to change the workflow notification email body send using iw_solution_email.ipl, which is to remove the 'Approve' and 'Please revise' button from the reviewer email. (as shown at the attached image)I having a hard time to locate the template to modify, can teach me how to do it?TeamSite 6.5 SP2Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition
I've check the WFT which sending the email out "configurable_author_assignment.wft" ################################### # Task properties#################################### Get reviewer and author email templates. VisualAnnoate templates should # always be prefixed with "va_" in the configuration file.my $va_prefix = ($va_enabled) ? "va_" : "";my $reviewer_email_header_template = $wft_config->get_value("$va_prefix" . "reviewer_email_header_template");my $reviewer_email_body_template = $wft_config->get_value("$va_prefix" . "reviewer_email_body_template");my $reviewer_email_text_body_template = $wft_config->get_value("$va_prefix" . "reviewer_email_text_body_template"); I have been tracing to the template from "configurable_author_assignment.cfg" -> "reviewer_iwmailbody.tpl" -> "ccmail_htmlbody.tpl"....
################################### # Task properties#################################### Get reviewer and author email templates. VisualAnnoate templates should # always be prefixed with "va_" in the configuration file.my $va_prefix = ($va_enabled) ? "va_" : "";my $reviewer_email_header_template = $wft_config->get_value("$va_prefix" . "reviewer_email_header_template");my $reviewer_email_body_template = $wft_config->get_value("$va_prefix" . "reviewer_email_body_template");my $reviewer_email_text_body_template = $wft_config->get_value("$va_prefix" . "reviewer_email_text_body_template");
if ($is_review_task && $is_group_task) { $help_url .= "s_email_approve.html";} elsif ($is_review_task ) { $help_url .= "s_email_approve.html";} elsif ($is_group_task ) { $help_url .= "s_email_edit.html";} else { $help_url .= "s_email_edit.html";} any idea where is this "s_email_approve.html" files located at?Is that the file I should be looking at to change the email template?
if ($is_review_task && $is_group_task) { $help_url .= "s_email_approve.html";} elsif ($is_review_task ) { $help_url .= "s_email_approve.html";} elsif ($is_group_task ) { $help_url .= "s_email_edit.html";} else { $help_url .= "s_email_edit.html";}
Those are the PT's that affect the content and presentation of the email. You either need to edit them, or (generally better) copy them, change the references to point to the copies, and edit the copies.I believe the above is for providing a link to a specific help file within the email so that recipients of the email can click on the link to retrieve OOTB (or custom) help about how to use/respond to the email - I don't think you need to do anything with this unless you want to customize the help (which may or may not get used)