Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
6.1 SP1 upgrade to 6.5.0: servletd not starting
Kevin Butcher
I have upgraded from TS 6.1 SP1 to TS 6.5.0. The install failed saying "C:\iw-home\iw-webd\conf\httpd.conf.template does not exist or is not a file" I replaced the file and then the installation failed saying "C:\iw-home\iw-webd\conf\rewrite.conf.template does not exist or is not a file". I replaced that file and the the installation finished successfully. I generated a new key and installed it.
When I rebooted all the services started except the Servlet Engine (servletd). I have tried everything I can think of reading manuals and sifting through devnet. I have checked all the logs and I can't see anything that stands out. When I try to start the service myself I get an error stating that it "Could not start the Intervoven Servlet Engine
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet