Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Curious about TeamSite patch structure
gzevin
I am trying to install a latest patch pack for TS 6.1..
and it just occurred to me that there is so much of non-IWOV stuff in there.
I am sure somebody asked this before, but if any of IWOV people are reading, can anybody tell me as to why, for example
TeamSitePatch/InstallerData/jre/
is in the patch?
are there any IWOV-specifics there?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hi Greg,
All IWOV TeamSite patches structure is the same. After you expand the self-extracted archive (something like IWOVts---p-Build.[exe||tar.gz] you get the following:
/TeamSitePatch/install.[bat||.sh] <- patch installer launcher
/TeamSitePatch/InstallerData
The above folder contains the patch installer itself and all files/dirs neccesary to run the patch installer. /TeamSitePatch/InstallerData/jre - is a JRE to run the installer, which is an InstallAnywhere java program.
I hope this information helps?
Thanks!
Sincerely,
Elena.
gzevin
I actually wanted to know as to why thare are so much redundant information there, like heaps of timezones directories, etc, but I guess, it all comes with Java .....
spasibo