Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite 6.7 give access to only one branch in the same level.
slk
I am working on branch level access on TeamSite 6.7. The branching structure looks similar to this:
main
|||----A
||||||----B
||||||||||----C
|||||||||||||||-----x
|||||||||||||||-----y
|||||||||||||||-----z
Branch C has sub branches called x, y, and z.
How do I give permission to a group to access branch "x" without giving access to branch "y" and "z" in the same level. I need to do this without turning off the inheritance on branch "y" and "z".
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bharath
Goto branch X and click File->Users And Roles.
Then click on Add Users and Roles.
Click on Group radio button and add your group with which ever role you want.
Since Y and z branches are in same level, group permission added above will not get inherited.
Only permissions form C branch will be inherited to Y and Z.
rshekhawat
which OS you are talking about, both Windows and Unix have seprate ways to do it.
Capture.JPG
Capture1.JPG