Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DD to DB2
vens
Hi,
I am trying to deploy data from DCR to DB2 using DAS.
But i am getting error,
EventServer might not be running, please restart EventServer
EventServer is not running. Please restart EventServer
EventSubsystem is not enabled, Register Triggers.
I started the Interwoven Event subsystem from win services, its immediately got stopped.
I checked the /iw-home/local/logs/eventsubd_err.log, am getting the below error.
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver
TS 6.5 sp2, OD 6.0.2, DB2 7, win2k.
I think the driver details in jmsconfignew.xml is wrong.
Guide me to solve this issue, also jdbc driver name?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
Class paths are usually case sensitive. Can you try changing it to com instead of COM in your jmsconfig file?
vens
tried in both ways, getting the same error.
rshekhawat
Are you able to connect using Db2 Client, if yes than probably mismatch of driver version, Copy the DB2 client drive zip file to /drivers dir
rshekhawat
I mean to ODHOME/driver dir.....eeks IWOV parses xml tags
vens
copied the db2jva.zip file under OD-home/drivers dir, but still am facing the same. Do any other settings???
Thanks.