LIB: 2007-04-20 11:29:12 Sending [.\images\banner_country_select.jpg] [reason file_list]LIB: (3) 2007-04-20 11:29:12 DUPLICATED file name: images\banner_country_select.jpg
ENG: 2007-04-20 11:29:12 IST GMT+05:30 Thread-38 Starting receiver micro deploy wflDotcomDeploy.MYDEFINITIONNAME.holland, Thread-39ENG: 2007-04-20 11:29:12 IST GMT+05:30 Thread-38 Waiting for 1 children to complete phases
Hi MakI am able to call the script file now. I am using STDIN into it.Following is the code for it:my($xml) = IWXML::GetLogDataFromSTDIN();print FILE "XML: $xml\n";my %hash = %{$xml};my @keys = keys%hash;here when I try to print @keys values I get these four values:elementstypedataattributesI need list of files deployed from the manifest file, but am not able to get that...Kindly correct me if i am doing something wrong.ThanksManuj
my(@f_success) = $xml->GetSucceededFiles(); is returning me a null array.Is there some DNR specific settings to be made to get the array value.Please advice.ThanksManuj
Hi GhotiPlease find attached code file. Let me know in case you some more information.ThanksManuj
#!C:/PROGRA~1/INTERW~1/TeamSite/iw-perl/bin/perluse strict;use warnings; # If you are using an older version of perl - you may need to omit this pragma# ignore the next two lines for now ...use lib "C:/Interwoven/OpenDeployNG/solutions/perl";use IWXML;if (open(OUT, '>', "c:/log/test.log")){ while (<STDIN>){ print OUT $_; } close(OUT);}else { print qq(<response code="-2"/>\n); die "UNABLE TO OPEN c:/log/test.log ($!)";}exit 0;
Apparently I got confused because when this thread was started - it was mentioned (by MAK) that you were using the dnrFile directive.Your current configuration is using the dnrDeploymentJob directive.
am able to run the DNR script now but the $xml->GetSucceededFiles() function is returning imprper data. It is removing the first file form the list of selected for deployment.I am attaching my DNR filePlease adviceThanksManuj Sanduja