I am trying to deploy from extended attributes into a database table in MS SQL Server where the id column of the target table is automatically generated by the database. I've written code to separately query the database for the next id and set the appropriate extended attribute with that value. On deployment, I wish to push the whole row, with the ID to the database.This can only work if the insertion of the row is preceded by a SQL statement that tells the database to allow insertion of the identity with the row. So, my question is this: how can I execute the sql statement and insert the row defined by my attribute map in the same deployment? I have tried using a sql element along with the dbschema element, as shown in the attached example, but if I supply the command line parameters for the sql element, it appears that the dbschema deployment does not occur. If I omit the command line params for the sql element, then it does not run, and deployment of the dbschema fails.Can someone point out what I am doing wrong here, or describe another way to accomplish this?