Hi
I'm looking into writing some integration so that we can link to documents from our intranet (and some other functions) and would quite like to get to know the Web Services that are provided. I've started by creating a quick function to get a document object. I can't find any documentation, so I'm probably completely in the wrong place, but anyway, here is my code:
Dim iws As New WorkSite_Local.IWOVServices() iws.Credentials = System.Net.CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials
Dim inDocParams As New WorkSite_Local.GetDocumentsInput() Dim chars(0) As String
chars(0) = "nrtid=!nrtdms:0:!session EV-9GZM-2003:!database:" & _ "GARYWS:!document:" & _ "19,1:&command=ok" inDocParams.ObjectIDs = chars
Response.Write(chars.Length & " ") Response.Write("0: " & chars(0) & " ")
Dim outDocs As WorkSite_Local.GetDocumentsOutput = iws.GetDocuments(inDocParams)
Page.Response.Write(outDocs.Errors.Length.ToString & " ")
For Each doc As WorkSite_Local.Error In outDocs.Errors If doc IsNot Nothing Then Response.Write(doc.Message & " ") End If Next
|
The output is as follows:
1 0: nrtid=!nrtdms:0:!session EV-9GZM-2003:!database:GARYWS:!document:19,1:&command=ok 1 Unable to access the object. It may have been deleted or you may not have security access.
|
Is there something I am doing wrong? I have also replaced the object id with just a document number, and get the same error. I am able to log in using FileSite (trusted login) ok.
I have not found any documentation, so if you could point me there I would be greatful.
Thanks
Gary