Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
need help in DataDeploy. Error msg : while running iwodcmd
Raymand
Hi,
I am getting an error msg while running cmd 'iwodcmd' for deploying DCR values to database.
The error msg from "etc/odbase.log" is
ERROR :
"login on od-admin role but is not an od-admin user on this OpenDeploy host"
not in od-user role either.
But I configured user id under conf/rules/od-admin.uid and od-user.uid.
here is my cmd :
C:\PROGRA~1\Interwoven\OpenDeployNG\bin>iwodcmd start DDconfigfle iwdd=DCRFilename
Env:
Windows 2003 server
Teamsite 6.5
OpenDeploy6.0.2
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
I do not think the roles files are used anymore for OD. Try using the OD Gui and setting yourself as an admin and give yourself access to everything you need.
http://server:8081/iw/opendeploy/login
You may need to log in as the bootstrap user defined when OD was installed (usually root or Admin)