Hi,I am trying to configure workflow from a branch.But could not assign it. Error thrown is/***** Could not find available assign workflow templates for user iwadmin (editor, //ecoapp24-lgs/default/main/bt/btw/portal/21_ivvt1/WORKAREA/content/templatedata/node/content/data*/////////Note: I am facing the same problem from all the branch.Is it due to any issue with configuration?The user iwadmin is also configured in iw-home/conf/rolesAny pointers/help will be greatly appreciated..Regards,Lal
I assume you are trying to initiate this workflow using Assign button. Can you post your available_templating.cfg file to assist further on this? How are you trying to initiate the workflow, for which branch, workflow name etc will be good to post as well.
Here is my available_templates.cfg attached
No, the thing is I am unable to initiate the workflow not only from this branch but all other branches..I think it has something to do with the user logged in or with some other config files..Regards,Lal
Does the stopping you to initiate the workflow from assign or from any other command as well?
From all command ..
Check with any other user login .. who have editor or master rights. Still can add the following within role_list element:<role value='admin' include='yes' allusers='yes'/><role value='author' include='yes' allusers='yes'/>
/***Still can add the following within role_list element:\\**let me try ..Lal
As a trial and error we just restarted the Ts server.Now it is wrking.. seems to me that Some disk is full or so..Lal