Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TS 6.7.1 bug: Ugly replicant title font style
Frederik
FYI
: I filed the following with support, and it's tagged as bugid:
71081
Issue: Ugly replicant title font style, CSS class absent from span element.
(Not a drama, but ...) ;-)
From the HTML source:
TS 6.7.1 PatchID 1788
[HTML]
1
my replicant title
[/HTML]
TS 6.5 SP2 PatchID 1614
[HTML]
1
my replicant title
[/HTML]
(note:
the Replicant title is a new feature in TS 6.5 SP2 patch 1614 and later (it was not in the original TS 6.5 sp2). It's activated by the "isTitle" attribute on in the DCT. The doc tst.670.dev.pdf describes it on page 40, although I would say that the description there is very hard to understand. Cfr the 2nd attachment I included replicant_label-vs-title.png
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Frederik
screenshots to illustrate
patrickm
I'm using TeamSite 6.7.2 (not SP1) and the problem is still there. The source code still don't include a class:
<span id="replicant_instance_title_7" class="">[More about our routers]</span>
Was this ever fixed?