Have anyone try to use command to create a job ?iwjobc.exe ?I try to pass in wft and medeler 's xmlwhich is not working in both case,iwjobc default_config.xmlERROR: No name for workflowERROR:00001: Failure in operation
However to answer your question.. there is no single command to get your workflow started. you have to use multiples from the command itself.
I disagree. Provided that your XML is well-frormed and everything, iwjobc -i xmlfile.xml will create and instantiate the job for you.
yes, I try to use wft which is not working after i use well format xml , I can see the job is createdhowever I cannot find the job in Teamsite Workflow page.
If i use WFsystem to CreateWorkflow, can I pass in the wft ? or it is same which I need XML file ?
after iwjobc test.xmlI cannot find the job in teamsitebut i can see the job ID from iwgetwfobj.exe< ? xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>< wfregistry> < workflows> < id v="33439"/>....but not in < activeworkflows >the attached file is the detail of the task i capture in the following command line.\Interwoven\TeamSite\bin>iwgetwfobj.exe 33439
Within all your scripts and application .. find the word invoke. I have not seen anywhere... you have mentioned that you have done with invocation of the compiled job.
THanks, finally I can see the job in TS.my 2nd question is, if I am using WFT, how could I get it into XML ? ( Rightnow , I run the workflow and put caputure the XML &logs( get_job_spec() );and the file list , it might be dynamic too.
Read out more on modules like WFSystem, WFWorkflow, WFTask and WFConstructor.