Hi,I am trying to modify one DCR to add another node. This is the piece of code:[PHP]my $lefNavLinks = qq{}; my $newxml = qq{Hotel Description:hoteldescriptionmain.wntyesno}; $dcrcontent =~ s|$leftNavLinks|$newxml|;[/PHP]It doesn't replace the item as expected and it just is adding it as the first line in the DCR. Does it make sense to any of you? Please help me before I go completely crazy. Thanks a lot,-H
I am sorry. Here is the xml before:[PHP]descriptiondescription.html[/PHP]Thanks-H
MAK, ISCBorisBThanks a lot guys. gzevin,I tried using the DCRnode but what its doing is: lets say I have a big textarea with multiple paragraphs of data that has p tags and anchor tags, its kind of setting blank in place of the HTML. Thats the problem. I used set_inner_xml method. Looks like its removing the less than entity and greater than entity in the tags.Please let me know if you know how to fix that.Thanks,-H
If you retrieve the textarea contents - they'll automatically be un-encoded / un-entitized (for lack of a real word) - to put it back in place you have to re-encode / re-entitize the CDATA contents so that '<' becomes '<', etc. - Generally HTML::Entities is a useful module for this kind of thing.