Hi there,Need some ideas thanks in advance.i have target folders . i have defined the folders in odreceivers.1. /OD/tmp/sample12. /OD/tmp/sample2Basically I want to restrict users from deploying other folders/files under tmp.My concernt now my fileslist starts with sample1/text1.txt etc.the result will be /OD/tmp/sample1/sample1/text1.txtthe result I want is /OD/tmp/sample1text1.txtAny ideas the best approach?thanks!
good point but it will allow users to deploy anything under /OD/tmp
yes. I did that.In OD receivers, I've just declare the following as allowed folders. allowedDirectories path name="/apps/interwoven/OpenDeployNG/tmp"/ path name="/apps/interwoven" path name="/OD/tmp/sample1" path name="/OD/tmp/sample2" allowedDirectoriescorrect right? Not working
Error that I'm getting 17:07:55 ERROR: [/OD/tmp] is not an allowed deployment path.See attached config filesthanks!
yes that's a type.my filelist will be like this.sample1/Computers/Desktops/testfile.html
thanks for your suggestions. Yah it will be pain a abit if I modify the way I construct my filelist, need to do checking.
weird ... not working in my end..same error not allowed directory.can u please attached your odreceiver.xmlthanks!
The use of doDeletes with filelist deployments is generally "good practice" and will tend to be far less problematic that using it with comparison deployments - but that's neither here nor there with respect to the question that was asked.
General "doDeletes" practice aside, this case is somewhat special. Let's say we have /OD/tmp/abc.txt File and deploy with the list that contains only "sample1/..." entries.Providing that target area is /OD/tmp with "doDeletes" on OD engine will try to delete abc.txt and fail since /OD/tmp is not "Allowed Directory". I'm not sure if deletion failure will cause transactional deployment failure but that seems logical
Huh?Are you saying that /OD/tmp/abc.txt exists, or that /OD/tmp/abc.txt is in the filelist to be deployed?