Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
manipulating workflow attachments
larucvin
Hello,
I am writing a javascript helper class to manipulate a workflow's attachments. The plan is to get all the workflow attachemnts(MSWORD) and split them by pagebreaks. I have written a custom method to split a MS WORD document by pagebreaks. I am able to get the workflow attachment and run it thorough my splittr method to split it into multiple documents. BUT I am not able to reattach the multiple documents.
does anyone here have any experience attaching multiple documents to a running workflow process?
Here is my code that runs in a loop:
---------- documentImpl.setName(newHTMLFile.getName());
Version htmlVersion = documentImpl.setInitialVersion(newHTMLFile);
htmlsDocImpl.add(documentImpl);
wfp.addAttachment((new Integer(i)).toString(), documentImpl.getId());
-----------
any suggestions/help/pseudo code/sample code will be really appreciated.
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
wsmpconsultant
hi,
The problem is the Javascript code which you are using,
I think you are using the execute() method in the scripts,
Instead of that try to use asynchronousExecute() in the script code,
Normal call with execute() method wont allow u to add the attachement in the running process.
i hope this will help u.