Can I get all tasks/workflows for a user?
use strict;use TeamSite::WFsystem;use TeamSite::WFworkflow;use TeamSite::WFtask;my $wfs = TeamSite::WFsystem->new();foreach my $job (@{$wfs->GetActiveWorkflows()}) { printf("%s - %s\n", $job->GetId(), $job->GetDescription()); foreach my $task (@{$job->GetTasks()}) { printf("\t%s - %s\n", $task->GetId(), $task->GetOwner()); }}exit 0;
Even easier, use the iwqueryjobs and iwquerytasks CLTs.
I don't really care...
Ok, keep in mind I'm new to WF but I've developed DCTs and other TS related files before but just not any WFs.I'm trying to get this code to work in a wft file with no luck. Just errors. Can you tell me what my complete wft file would look like to get this to work in order to get me a functional file to work with?Thanks again for all your help.
Since May 1st I've been beating my head off this thing trying to figure out how to get ISCBorisB's head start to work along with other small scripts.I guess I will just keep throwing stuff at this and see if I can figure it out.Thanks,