Hey Nipper, You should get a ghosting program from Norton or Symantec (for $100 bucks or get an illegal version for free).... and burn the generated image on a CD (at a cost of 10 cents)... put in a new hard drive and finally copy back the image containing your illegal mp3s and **** onto your new hard drive (priceless).
Please try to grow up in a hurry or take your infantile jokes somewhere else.
Just let me find Al Sharpton and I think he'll diffuse this issue.
Hey, have you been looking at my laptop :-)My laptop is an HP without an adapter for a 2nd drive. If I pick up ghost, will that boot up from a CD and let me remove the CD to put another in with an image ? I have a very old copy (boots from a DOS floppy) but it will not handle disks this large, I think 20GB was the max. Of course the old thinkpad (where I initially used Ghost) I have also handles 2 disk drives. :-(