The only story I've heard so far is that one consultant successfully installed vmware on an apple ;-)
Finally IWOV has a new product out call Tracker, that will help close the loop, from analytics to bring that data back in so the content teams can make changes to improve the site traffic. Andy
My other thoughts...[...]Next year, we were thinking of offering a workshop possibly with certification the day before GearUp on several topics - would that be interesting to people and what topics would you like to learn about? We would probably host it at Interwoven and it would be a combination of engineering and training covering a topic with labs built in.
For those who attended any of the Track B sessions..."Please be aware that the exit door sticks. If you need to leave during the session, press the bar on the right-hand side. I'm sure that both the speaker and those remaining will appreciate your courtesy.
I made big bubbles at the Gala.Are the presentations up anywhere? I can only find the ones from last year....