Hello,
this is supposed to rather simple:
externaltask calls an ipl. ipl gets the taskid from the args to initialize a WFtask object (to be able to further poperties and performing the callback).
[html]
my ($jobId, $taskId, $areavpath) =
@_[0..2];
my $job = TeamSite::WFworkflow->new($jobId);
$task = TeamSite::WFtask->new($taskId);
open (LOGFILE,">/opt/app/iw-home/tmp/archive_copy.log") || die ("Cannot open log file!\n");
print LOGFILE "ARGV:\n";
foreach $argnum (0 .. $#ARGV)
{
print LOGFILE "$argum: $ARGV[$argnum]\n";
}
print LOGFILE "task:" . $task . "\n";
print LOGFILE "name:" . $task->GetName . "\n";
print LOGFILE "desc:" . $task->GetDescription . "\n";
print LOGFILE "comd:" . $task->GetCommand . "\n";
[/html]
My debugging log confirms that I get a WFtask object back (e.g. HASH(0x13ea3c)), but all the following properties are empty and the callback is not working.
I believe I am only missing something simple here, but even studying several other posts for inspiration didnt get me there yet. Has somebody an idea?
(This is the call from the job xml

[html]
[/html]
Thanks in advance for any hint

daniel