Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
New Tech Article suggestions
nipper
I wanted to open a new thread to see if we can improve the number of tech articles on devnet. I propose that people write (on this thread) suggested topics. What would be helpful ? Others may/hopefully will take that as an idea to write one.
I have 2 suggestions (and have completed 1).
1. Change iw_solutions_email.ipl to use the email address entered in the 6.7 admin GUI instead of requiring the update of the email_map.cfg file. I have already completed this and sent it to Heather.
2. How do you use DotNet Applications in TS ? I have seen the 7 steps provided (create iwmount-dummy, etc). But the details are sparse and I think it would certainly be improved.
Anyone have other ideas ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
Anyone have other ideas ?
I will do nothing unless I get an iPod.
kaalraa
About the usage of Modules being shipped along with TS ... but could not found in manuals. For example: WFConstructor etc .
moonkhanna
How about a White Paper on Disaster Recovery of Teamsite? I agree with gzevin though
nipper
I am writing another article. This will focus on TST, using iw_ostream and preview mode. I have noticed a number of threads about this topic with no resolution so I will attempt to shed some light on the details.
It would certainly be nice if others were to write a article or 2.
IWOV should through another iPod in as a prize like last time.
Andy
Johnny
yeah ... mine busted a year ago