Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Modify deploy date
Carballeira
Hi,
I have a question about deploying documents. When I deploy my document to QA a deploy and expired date and time are added to the document. I then preview the document and if it is OK I will deployed to production is there a way when I click the deploy to production button in the workflow form I can modified the dates before sending the document to the production server
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I am assuming that you are using Workflows for this. If that is correct, then you can use an external task to call a perl file to parse the DCR and replace anything you want. This external task should take place prior to the submit task.
Carballeira
Thanks,
And yes we use a workflow to do it.