is the a way to get the replicant count in the tpl?I mean i can do a var repInst = IWDatacapture.getItem(item); var children = repInst.getChildren(); var count = children.length;but i had to do in a script cannot do it inside a tpl??Anyone can throw me an idea...Thanks
[html]<br> my $ordinal = scalar(iwpt_dcr_list('dcr.your_container'));<br>[/html]
Will this work outside the tpl ?
I have confusion on "Iterate" this gives a count of the replicants, my logic is going bonkers here.i have done this for now.. i am still working on it, any little clue can set me going.
I am sorry i got it working for some part...
<iw_perl><![CDATA[foreach my $rlink (iwpt_dcr_list('dcr.Related Links')) { iwpt_output(iwpt_dcr_value('rlink.LinkTitle')); iwpt_output(iwpt_dcr_value('rlink.Documents'));}]]></iw_perl>
I basically doing this, for some reason it only gives me a bullet, nothing else
since i am doing foreach $rlink inside the if loop where i am checking of "Links" is selected, i guess my logic is wrong...