I would check out ch4 in the TS-Templating Developers guide (tst.650a.dg.pdf) or http://support.interwoven.com/library/manuals/teamsite/html/650/TST/tst.dev/index.html. It's all there.
Dont know what exactly you are referring to .. but as I mentioned, the problem is I am able to create DCR's in CCStd & not in CCPro. So rpobelm in config in templating config is just not there. Unless there is setup difference in STD & Pro levels.Anybody any ideas.!ThanksANC
!Thanks,I cpoied all the the files & folders in an attempt to setup as per the IWOV example details. So all the files, templating.cfg, templedata, & other required config files are default provided by IWOV. Except I changed the branch names to the actual demo branch I have created.Meanwhile I was able to create the new from the CCStd. Its not working in CCPro. Also it didnt generate the output html in any of the login.!ThanksANC
Honestly I dont think its anyway related to configuration. Still I went ahead with the commands & it worked just fine showing the desired parameters of tpl, preview path ... & its same for all the users allowed to do edits that branch. Again as I mentioned the CCSTD works just fine but the problem is with CCPRO.Looks like probably something installed on the local machines or a network issue which probably causing trouble for CCPro access (dont know how its different in access than CCStd).. will be trying from the totally new desktop & some debuggers. will post the results soon.!ThanksANC